Nancy Schaefer: CPS criminality
Rest In Peace Nancy and Bruce.
Read Nancy Schaefer’s Senatorial report, “The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services”
– CPS runs on a quota/bonus incentive system; the more children are removed from their parents, the more funding CPS gets. This, mind you, is the same system the Soviets used, and their intent was admittedly to break up and institutionalize whole families, as predicated by Karl Marx. According to marxist theory, all traditional institutions (family, religion, etc) have to be dissolved, so as to give way to the creation of the ‘new utopian man’, under supervision by the ‘authorities’. This Soviet system is now going worldwide, under the refurbished language of monopoly capitalism.
– Poor parents are especially targeted, as laws are altered and reinterpreted so as to equate material affluence with good child care. Once again, the soviet method. Also the eugenics method, that was implemented in the west prior to WWII, when Planned Parenthood boards were created, to break up and manage the lives of ‘unfit’ families, as they were called.
– As in those days, matters are judged and decided by unaccountable, unchallengeable, family courts, and enforced by equally unaccountable and unchallengeable social services. The result is utter chicanery and corruption.
– The child is much more likely to be sexually molested and even die when in foster/institutional care. It’s the same in every western country now. These facts are well established and quantified in the US and Britain, these still being the more transparent countries in the West. The tradition of ‘hushing up’ and ‘protecting the respectability of services’ that reigns in continental Europe makes it much more harder to achieve definite, credible data on these countries.
– This system is a grinding machine on society. The trail of misery it leaves must not be tolerated by any decent human being, nor by any decent society. We are now at a stage where the CPS system is being implemented all across the world, and it will reach even people who, for now, think they’re free from such hassles; people who are comfortable with these sorts of things when they’re just happening to the disenfranchised family down the street. People who, for now, are middle class, but who are nonetheless on the fast-track to poverty, in this new century of change into austerity and global neo-feudalism.
See this 12 minutes video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fqaaBpTLY
Nancy Schaefer and her husband, Bruce, were murdered in their home in Habersham County, most likely for their valiant work in standing up for the helpless.
Prior to any investigation, the mainstream media jumped on the bandwagon and classified the event as a suicide-murder, which is the typical whitewash strategy for this sort of cases.
Rest In Peace Nancy, you are remembered.