Despite the world’s worst terrorist organization, ISIS or Daesh, as it is called in the Arab countries, often in 2014 and 2015, has threatened to bring holy war to Europe, I have not really wanted to believe it. There has not been any huge attacks in Sweden or Germany, “only” a major terrorist attack in Paris on November 13, 2015, but it was a single terrorist attack, not an army that attacks and proclaims a caliphate in France and other parts of Europe, writes Witte.
Shortly thereafter, in late November 2015, I was traveling in Germany and spent a night in Hamburg with a good friend of mine for many years. Before we went to bed, he told me something which he had been told by his contacts within the German security services. They were risking their lives entrusting him with the information; that ISIS has smuggled in a whole army of about 400,000 men and women since 2014. Officially the security services were not allowed to disclose the information and one of my friend’s contacts even had disappeared without a trace after he had warned my friend. The friend also had contacts within the police and with a high ranking judge in Germany.
The attack date in March 2016, has been moved to September 2016, according to my German sources, says Witte.
Our German interview was during the first ten days of December 2015 seen by more than 100,000 people in Germany, he says.
As Sweden takes in even more immigrants per capita than Germany, mostly unknown men in fighting age, who don’t even bother register with the authorities, it provides an interpolation that quickly gives the result that a secret ISIS army has even been smuggled into Sweden, perhaps in the order of 20,000 to 40,000 men.
What are the signs of that?
Henning Witte lists some of the signs.
1. Approximately 80 percent of the migrants are young Muslim men between 18 and 35, often well-trained and well-equipped with smart phones, etc. They are well-fed and aggressive. Most unaccompanied children are not children but are lying about their age.
2. According to statistics from the United Nations for 2014, four out of five Syrian refugees were women and children. Of those, hardly any have come to Sweden, and most people who come here are not even from Syria, but are lying about it. There is an abundance of fake Syrian passport that are often produced and sold in Turkey. Most ISIS terrorists come from countries other than Syria, therefore, what is happening in Syria is not even a civil war.
3. The numerous sexual assaults against women during New Year’s Eve in Germany, Finland, Sweden and other parts of Europe seemed so well organized, that one can suspect an exercise by the smuggled-in army. Even media such as the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, around the turn of the year 2015/16, reported about ISIS’ plans to make Europe into a battlefield.
4. I have a strong suspicion that the Turkish ship “Whiskey Trio” in Varberg, with 13 containers of weapons, partly from Bofors, planned to supply the smuggled-in ISIS army with the weapons.
5. According to the Turkish owner, the vessel in Varberg had its final destination in Montenegro, which is a Bosnian harbor. In northwestern Bosnia, ISIS has bought a lot of ground in recent months and has formed an extremely dangerous jihadi island in Europe. There have been reports in the British Mirror and also the Swedish SR has reported about it. Italian media write that ISIS buys up land in Bosnia with money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
6. In early February 2016, German police arrested several ISIS terrorists in different states in Germany in a coordinated campaign that barely was reported on in Sweden.
7. On February 7, 2016, media reported, including SVT, that a weapons cache and explosives had been found outside Västervik. This could well be part of the armament of the smuggled-in ISIS army.
8. On February 13, 2016 a Kurdish demonstration by the Turkish Cultural Centre in Fittja was hit. There, several Turkish men shouted “long live ISIS” to the Kurds. Shortly thereafter, one of the Kurdish leaders was shot in close proximity to the Turkish Cultural Center, inside a car. He had to fight for his life for several days. Turkey under Erdogan has become a command center for ISIS, says Witte.
9. In February 2016, several German media and the police authorities in North Rhine-Westphalia drew attention to the Turkish biker gang Osmanen Germania, which has spread rapidly across Germany since its founding in April 2015. They had in the summer of 2015 even established a branch in Sweden, named Osmanen Germania Sweden. Many of the members behave extremely aggressively and threateningly, and pictures of them fit well with soldiers out of uniform. Their commercial begins with the message: “We will come and take over the country!”
10. On March 1, 2016, the NATO Commander, General Philip Breedlove, said before the US Senate Armed Forces Committee, that ISIS already has smuggled many terrorists to Europe by hiding them among refugees. He compared their invasion to a cancer.
11. Sweden’s army chief, recently issued a warning that Sweden, within a few years could be at war. He did not say with whom, but I know from the defense that in the current situation, it does not believe that Russia is a threat to Sweden. That leaves just the Trojan horse in Sweden – the ISIS army. According to the European Treaty 42 pt. 7, as Sweden has joined France’s war against ISIS after the attacks on September 13, 2015 in Paris, legally, Sweden is already at war with ISIS.
12. On March 1, 2016, a group of German retired officers posted an analysis that confirms the dangerous picture that an army of ISIS fighters has already been smuggled into Germany, and that they will soon attack simultaneously.
13. From informal contacts within the Swedish police, I recently got confirmation that ISIS already has smuggled a whole army into Sweden, and that the police know about it, but are not allowed to talk about it. Just as in Germany.
14. And the Swedish mainstream media censor all information that could awaken the sleeping people to the extreme danger they are in.
Conclusion: Sweden is in its most dangerous situation since the beginning of World War II. Everyone must be alerted and the national police chief, Dan Eliasson, sacked, otherwise more blood will flow in the streets of Stockholm than during the Stockholm Bloodbath! writes Henning Witte.
Last year a fictional article was posted as a warning. Let’s hope it’s not becoming a reality.